- Day 5 of Lego challenge! Your challenge is to build the worlds tallest tower!Who will win? Email / tweet your pictures of your creations!
- Make/ draw/ paint a rainbow and pop it up on your window for people to see from the outside with a message of hope. Could write me a new story about what you found at the end of your rainbow you make?
- PE with Joe Wicks starts at 9am each morning. I have been doing it with my boys and also with the children at school this week. Have you given it a go? I would love to see photos of you exercising. Its a great start to each day and really fun!
- Spelling shed and Mathletics have new challenges set for children to access, alongside Numbots, which the children went through with me last week.
- White Rose Maths have a fantastic set of videos and activities all on weight this week. This is brilliant for my class as we had just finished covering this unit in class last week! I would highly recommend taking a look! https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
- Oxford Owl have a lovely range of resources to download: https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/?s=activity&fwp_post_types=activities&fwp_school_year_categories=year-1
- I have also attached the Science knowledge organiser with suggested Home Scientist learning activities.
- Whilst the sun is shining this week please go outside look for signs of Spring in your gardens and draw some of these for me. This week can you label some parts of the trees and plants. Please send me through what you draw/ create/ write.
Please talk through the 'learning at home' ideas I have mentioned above, look at the links and the attachments below and spend short periods looking at these subject areas together with your child.
Any photos drawings, labelling, writing, maths, spelling, science or creative learning I would love to see!
Please email your learning to me at:
email@example.com and/or tweet @StJosSudbury.
I am really enjoying seeing all the photos and learning that is coming through.
Most importantly though, look after yourselves.